Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blessed Part 2

You may or may not recall a month ago when I posted about feeling extremely 

I don't know what is going on, but those blessings keep on coming. 
some in huge ways and some in just little tender mercies. 
I seriously have never felt so overwhelmed with blessings in my life. 
Here are some of the blessings and tender mercies:

~Got hired for the full time summer job, and don't have any periods of time with no income
~Student Teaching is working out nicely
~Unexpected financial aide for summer classes
~Went to get a BOGO deal at Chipotle and they gave me everything for free 
(Kind of a big deal for a poor college girl who is high maintenance when it comes to food)
~Unexpected check from an Urgent Care that I went to like 3 years ago
~Getting 100% on my final project in a class and an A overall grade

These are just some of the MANY tender mercies that have been happening lately. 
I'm so thankful for the Divine Intervention that occurs and helps me to keep going!  

No comments:

Post a Comment