Sunday, July 20, 2014

Newport Beach, Love.

Wow, life has been busy since I have last blogged. 
These past few weeks have been filled with: House sitting, enjoying my favorite holiday (4th of July), 
going to California! and Getting my classroom set up. 
It's been a lot of go, go go, but I've finally been able to catch a break. 

Although there is much to catch up on, this post is dedicated to my weekend in Newport Beach. 
That weekend can be described in one word: 
PERFECT. 

It included:
-A trip to the Newport Beach Temple
-Delicious Food
-Being on the beach
-Visiting Balboa Pier 
-a Ferris wheel ride 
-Sunset boat cruise
-Seeing many celebrity houses
-Hours on the beach
-Watching dolphins 
-Tons of fun!!!

See for yourself: 



























It was the most perfect weekend! 
And a much needed, relaxing getaway after many busy semesters of Grad school.
And before my teaching job starts. 

it's only been a week, but I am ready to go back. 
The beach is one of my happy places in life. 
And Newport Beach reached the top of my list for favorite Cali beaches. 
It is seriously AH-MAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment