Saturday, November 9, 2013

{Friends}

Today I am thankful for my friends! 
As was previously mentioned, I have been meeting a lot of new people in my ward. 
Last night a group of us went to 2nd Friday in Downtown Mesa.
It was a blast!!!!
It was fun building better friendships with the acquaintances I had met in the ward. 
The night was filled with looking at art, tons of laughing, and eating the BEST waffle I've ever had in my life! 

It was definitely a much needed fun night out with the new friends in my ward.

I am also thankful for friends that I have had for many years. 
One of my favorite things about being in a few different singles wards and different parts of the valley is the opportunity I have had to meet new friends every where I go. 
I couldn't imagine life without the friends I have and am thankful for those relationships I have built over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment