Thursday, July 11, 2013

I came across this super cute printable the other day. 
It made me reflect on my summer and my "story" of this summer. 

to be honest, I spent the first few weeks looking at vacation getaways and dreaming of being on the beach. 
Every time I sat down to do my homework, I would get distracted by pictures of beautiful beaches and resorts. 
That's where I wanted to be instead of doing homework and working full time. 
But reality would always hit. 
I'm a poor college student taking summer classes with a full time job. 
Kind of a depressing summer....right?! 
To be honest, I thought it would be. 

Little did I know that my summer would be filled with my favorite class thus far in my grad program, random fun adventures AND a job that has been a beyond amazing tender mercy in my life, one that has allowed me to meet some incredible people and provided me with experiences that have allowed for me to progress as a teacher. 
It has been amazing! 

Don't get me wrong, I would have LOVED to spend the summer enjoying the beautiful ocean and 
travelling anywhere and everywhere. 
But, I am so thankful for the wonderful opportunities and experiences I have been able to have this summer. 

I have definitely made it a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment