Monday, November 12, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I absolutely {LOVE} this time of year! 
I {LOVE} cooler weather, Christmas music, family time, and OF COURSE 
the {HOLIDAYS}!
I absolutely {LOVE} celebrating any holiday with all the decorations, delicious food, and of course time spent with the family. 
These past few days have really put me in the mood for this holiday season.

It all started on Saturday.
Friday night I went to Heber and stayed the night at my friend's cabin for her birthday. 
I awoke on Saturday morning to this: 
a {Winter Wonderland}!!
That is right...everything was white with {snow}!
Pure, white snow. 
I will be honest, I have never been the kind to enjoy snow because it is wet and cold, but this experience changed that perspective. 
Fresh snow is one of the most {breathtaking} sites I've ever witnessed. 
On top of that, throughout the day I was able to witness more snowfall.
I {LOVED} every minute of it and didn't even mind that it was white and cold.
I now know why so many people dream of White Christmases. 

Fast forward to today. 
I spent the day enjoying Michael Buble Christmas station on Pandora as I did things around the house. 
Then my roommate and I  decided to head over to the {Temple}
 to enjoy the lights that are turned on for FHE.
I don't know what can help you get in the Spirit of Christmas more than this beautiful site:
Of course you can't go to temple lights without picking some {hot chocolate} from QT.
It was also cold enough to wear a coat and boots, which always helps it feel like winter and the holiday time. 

Needless to say, I am beyond excited for this time of the year. 
After all, {It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year}!

No comments:

Post a Comment