Monday, February 27, 2012

An Outing with the (not so) Little Ones!

This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with both of my (not so) little brothers!
One of them had a birthday in January and the other one had his birthday this past weekend, so I decided a fun celebration would be to spend time with them with something we all love....basketball!
So we got some tickets and headed down to the ASU basketball game against USC. 
I was just as excited as them because:
A) I love watching basketball,
B) I do love ASU, and 
C) It was only my 3 sports event I've been to at ASU (pretty sad since I am almost graduating!)
We had a great time!

They really were excited to be there, even if this picture doesn't show it!

A fun action shot!

To my brothers' surprise, we won! That always makes things so much better!

I am so thankful for fun times with the younger brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment