Monday, October 24, 2011

Miracles Happen!

Well, this past weekend I was in car accident number five, since December. 
Yep, I said number five
I honestly don't know how one is given such luck, but I must have set some kind of record or something. 
Luckily the first four were not too terrible and I was back up and driving right after.
(Just a quick note, I was only driving in two of the four. The other two I was a passenger.)
However, with this past accident my motivation to drive is completely shot. 
It's been two days and the thought of driving just does not sound appealing to me in the least bit. 

Here's the short version of what happened:
I was heading through an intersection and a lady pulled out in front of me to make a left turn, running a red light. I t-boned her, causing her car to spin. My car got completely smashed in the front. 
Aside from being sore and having bruises, both the lady and I were fine. However, her son had to be taken to the hospital.

It was a pretty traumatic experience for me, especially with all the police officers that were involved at the scene. However, as I have been thinking about it the past couple of days, I have come to recognize the Divine protection that I was able to receive in this accident, and all the other ones. Each time I have been able to walk away physically unharmed, besides bruises and sore muscles. After examining the condition of my car, I realized that I could have been seriously injured, had it not been for my airbag and the clear road in front of and behind me. It amazes me to see Heavenly Father's watchfulness, even in times of danger. That is a great blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment