Sunday, October 2, 2011

GL and GC!

What a great weekend it has been! 
It all started on Friday night. At Golfland!
There was a big Young Single Adult activity going on, so there was a ton of people. 
Who really wants to wait 5-10 minutes for each hole, so we played half a round of golf and then wandered around to take some fun pictures.
Here are the results:
















It was a fun night! I love these fun girls! 

The rest of the weekend was also amazing! 
Two words:
General Conference!

I LOVE General Conference and I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to watch it this weekend. 
It is a nice weekend to take a break from the world and slow down a little bit! 
It also gave me the opportunity to cook some yummy food (I cooked more this weekend than I have all week!)
But most importantly, it gives me the wonderful opportunity to hear from church leaders. 
I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to hear from the prophet, apostles, and other church leaders. 
The talks were incredible, I received a lot of guidance, and I was able to feel the love Heavenly Father has for me. 
It always amazes me that the speakers do not coordinate their topics and yet there always seems to be a theme. 
I loved the theme of Heavenly Father's love for each of us, His children. 
It was incredible not only to hear, but to feel as well! 
It was the perfect end to a crazy week and a start to a busy week! 

I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE....and fun weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment