Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Almost Time Again.......

FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE!

And I am SO excited! 
I LOVE this wonderful opportunity to listen to prophets and apostles of God and other church leaders!
It's such a good weekend to reflect on progress in my life and realize the changes I need to make. 
It's such an uplifting and inspiring weekend, and basically my favorite ever!
I am excited to kick it off with the Relief Society broadcast tomorrow evening and then have a week to get ready for conference weekend!
This is also one of my favorite weeks, because I have the opportunity to challenge myself to just have peace and quiet for a week, and really prepare for conference. 
That comes through:

-No Facebook
-No blogging
-No Pinterest
-No Netflix or movies
-Only listening to church music and talks

Basically, just a week preparing myself to receive guidance and realizing what guidance I need in my life!
It is amazing! 
General conference is the best!
I am so thankful for a loving prophet and apostles to lead and guide the church!

See ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment