Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Call Me Aunt Stephanie!

I haven't been very good at blogging about my life lately!
(Let's face it, I have NEVER really been good at that. I always just blog about what's on my mind rather than what goes on in my life.)
However, a VERY exciting event has taken place and so I had to share it!
No, I am not engaged...or even dating someone.

But.....I'm officially an Aunt!
Isn't she so precious? 


Little Ella Marie was born on June 8, 2011!
I got to spend some time with her and her parents (My brother and sister-in-law) yesterday afternoon, and it was so wonderful! 
After those two hours with them, I already have a great love for this sweet little girl!
How can you not when she is such a perfect baby? 

I am so thankful for this sweet little Allred family! 
(Yes, we celebrated her "birth" day with party hats!)

They are such a wonderful examples to me and I am so grateful for that!
I am so excited to be able to watch this sweet little baby grow up and be a part of her life!
I already now she is going to be one amazing girl... after all, she does have some awesome parents!

Congratulations Kenny and Sarah!
And welcome to the world sweet Ella! 

No comments:

Post a Comment