Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Down To One!

Well, one month from today is my birthday!
I will be honest, I am quite excited! 
I love birthdays! Not only mine, but other people's as well!
It is so fun just to celebrate someone for a day, or a few days!
Well, this year will be my 20th birthday, which means I will no longer be in my teen years!
WEIRD!
It is kind of interesting though because as I have gotten older, I have come to realize that age really isn't anything more than just a number. 
I am probably the worst when it comes to knowing how old people are!
That is a piece of information about people that I don't really retain because I don't think it is important, because it doesn't define who a person is!
To be honest, sometimes I forget how old I am!
When people ask me, sometimes I have to stop and think about it!
It is just funny to think about because when I was younger I remember thinking "I can't wait til I'm 16" or "I can't wait til I'm 18."
It seemed like age was a big deal, but now it's not!

I am really looking forward to this birthday because I am in the midst of planning a fun trip for it!
Can you think of a better way to spend a birthday than on the sandy beach and at the San Diego Temple?
I can't! 
I'm really looking forward to that!

Also, the month of April is just my favorite!
It is full of perfect weather, General Conference weekend, the winding down of school, my birthday, and Easter (usually). 
It is just one of my favorite times of the year, and I am SO looking forward to it!
It pretty much is just a month of celebrations! 
I love it!
It's time to celebrate good times!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the age being a number thing. But I also want you to know that you are very mature for your age. And I mean that as the best kind of compliment. I LOVE YOU STEPH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Omg, I found your blog today and my birthday is the 23rd of April as well :D I love that :D haha and thought I'd share ^-^
    I hope you'll have a great one (i'm sure you will as your plans sound super) and congrats on turning 20 :D (I'm turning 18 :D)
    Love from your newest follower and birthday buddy,
    Katrine

    ReplyDelete