Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Latest Projects

My name is Stephanie.
I enjoy blog stalking crafty blogs, and trying out new crafts!
And....I am a dork!
(I just watched Sydney White and have that on the brain.)

Anyway, I really do enjoy looking at craft blogs and trying out different projects. 
I wouldn't say I am a creative person, because I'm not good at coming up with ideas, but I am quite crafty.
I am usually pretty good about following directions to make things, and of course, I put my own style into it.

Well, anyone who knows me knows I love hair flowers. 
When I was in high school, I would always buy them to wear. 
Now that I have figured out how to make them, I LOVE making them!
They are so easy and fun to make!

The problem: I had no where to store my flowers. 
They all just got thrown in my hair and makeup box and sometimes I would forget about which ones I have, and wouldn't wear them.

The Solution: I was doing some searching and came across this blog.
It contained a craft that was the perfect solution to my problem.
So of course, I had to make it. 

The result:
This super cute frame to hold my hair flowers! 
I had so much fun making it, and love how it looks on my wall!

So I added my flowers, and voila!
 I can now look through my collection of flowers when I am getting ready in the morning!
And have a fun new decoration in my room!
It's a win-win situation!
My blog stalking paid off! 
Thank you to the writers of crafty blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment