Sunday, January 23, 2011

Need a Laugh?

Here is a funny little story if you need a little laugh:
Last night, I was hanging out with my brothers and sister-in-law.
We were driving around to different places for my brother's birthday, and just having a good time!
Well, somehow we got on the topic of UFO's.
Then one of my brother's told us about a conversation he had with a friend about aliens.
He said he didn't believe in aliens, but his friend did because in the scriptures it talks about Heavenly Father creating worlds without numbers and inhabitants on these worlds. 
So my oldest brother explained how that is true, but we don't know where these worlds are, or how close they are to us or anything.
Then my youngest brother pipes in with this question: "Do you think these aliens are green?"
And I responded by telling him probably not because they were made out of the likeness of Heavenly Father, just like we are, and we aren't green.
Then he responded by saying, "Well, I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father isn't black or Chinese either"

We all got a good laugh out of that one. 
Sometimes it takes a young one to look at things from a different perspective!
I love that!
We definitely have some of the most interesting conversations in our family,
but they sure do bring a lot of laughs!
I am thankful for my siblings and the fun, simple moments we can share together!

No comments:

Post a Comment