Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

I LOVE Christmas!
It's as simple as that! 
Every year after Thanksgiving, I love getting in the Christmas spirit!
I love celebrating all the traditions we have in our family and creating new traditions!
I just LOVE it all!
This year has been a very special Christmas season for me. 
As I was able to participate in various things that truly brought the Christmas Spirit in many special ways, I have been able to feel a greater joy than ever!
When it finally came to Christmas Eve, I was at a point where if I didn't receive a single gift, I would still be the happiest girl in the world. 
It was an incredible feeling to have!
It really made an impact on my whole month of December!
However, I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to celebrate our family Christmas traditions, and have many good times with my family!
As I was reflecting today about the events of these past few days, I became even more grateful for my family.
These past few days were filled with many good times with my family.
Lots of fun, tons of laughing, dancing, and just being our crazy selves!
It was amazing!
I love Christmas for that very reason, it brings us all together.
Today as I was driving home from my Aunt's house, I decided to go through a couple neighborhoods with my brothers to look at the lights.
I had the song "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" playing, and the line
"From now on our troubles will be miles away" really hit me. 
As I thought back to today and this Christmas season, it is so amazing that this time of the year is so focused on others that our own problems seem so small!
I love it!
I have truly felt and seen that in my life and what a blessing it has been!
It truly has been a splendid Christmas! 
I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment