Monday, December 20, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I love the Christmas season!
I absolutely love everything about it!
This year has probably been the best Christmas season of my life, 
because I have had so many experiences that have helped me focus on the true meaning of the season.
It started off with an amazing lesson about Christ in Relief Society at the end of November.
That was followed by a "14 Day Walk With Christ" program that was amazing to do every day.
Then I started a new tradition for myself that involved serving others that was incredible for me to do!
That was followed by the wrap up program of the "14 Day Walk," and an 
AMAZING fireside all about Christ!
Then, tonight, I had the opportunity to be a part of some service with my family for a family in my brother and sister-in-law's ward.
It was so much fun to be with my family and my sister-in-law's family, and doing service. 
It truly has been a marvelous Christmas season!
It is amazing what can happen when the focus is on the things that matter most!
It truly brings the greatest joy during the Christmas season!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas too!
If not, it's not too late to change it...you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment