Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Believe!

This morning as I was getting some things done, I decided to watch the ending of Polar Express because it was on TV. 
This is a cute little movie about BELIEVING, 
which is one of my favorite words, 
especially during Christmas time! 
For some reason, this little clip really hit me as I watched it today, 
and I couldn't help but tear up as I watched it.
 


I think the repeated words of "I Believe" really got to me.
And also how after the little boy truly believed in Santa, he was able to see him and ask for a Christmas wish.
It is just really touching to me!


Believing is the first part of receiving!


So I decided to make a list of things that I believe!


☆ I believe that Jesus Christ died for me and lives today!
☆ I believe that everything happens for a specific purpose, even when we don't understand!
☆ I believe that Heavenly Father knows me! 
☆ I believe that I am a Daughter of God!
☆ I believe that serving others, especially during Christmas, brings happiness!
☆ I believe that we can choose to be happy!
☆ I believe that some day I will have an amazing husband! 
☆ I believe I need to start now to prepare to be a wonderful wife!
☆ I believe that people come into our lives for a reason!
☆ I believe that scripture study brings peace and provides answers!
☆ I believe that music speaks louder than words!
☆ I believe that I can do hard things! 
☆ I believe one day, everything will work out perfectly! 
☆ I believe when we let Christ be the focus of our lives, everything else falls into place!


These are just some of the many things that came into my mind this morning as I was reflecting!


I think Josh Groban sums it all up best in his song "Believe":


Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just BELIEVE!


Luke 8:50 "Fear not, believe only!"



No comments:

Post a Comment