Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 7!

A Picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:


The temple has the biggest impact on me.
Well, I guess the gospel as a whole, but the temple is a big part of that. 
I love going to the temple now and feeling the peace of being there. 
I look forward to the day when I can go through the temple, and be sealed to my husband for time and all eternity. 
My home teachers came over yesterday and shared a message about the temple. 
They talked about how all the goals we set should somehow lead to the temple.
I was thinking about that last night and I have seen how that has impacted my life. 
I want to make it to the temple someday, so in the meantime, I need to be living in a way that is worthy to enter the temple. 
I need to be living the gospel the best I can, and strive harder everyday to do a little  better. 
It is something I think about every morning. 
I have a calendar of temples that hangs right next to my bedroom door.
It's the last thing I look at when I leave my room each morning and it serves as a great reminder to me to live in a temple worthy manner!
I love it!
My home teacher also said, "If you stick close to the temple, the temple will stick close to you."
I love that message! 
I am so thankful for the temple in my life, and that it is so close for me to go to. 
I love the gospel and am excited for the day when I can enter the temple. 

Someday I will enter the temple....but for now, I will prepare each day to be worthy to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment