Monday, November 1, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....

Have you ever had a day when you feel like this?

That pretty much can describe my mood at work today.
When I got to work, things were insane. 
And all my co-workers were in uptight moods. 
My assistant manager was so stressed that she snapped at me for another person's mistake. 
It was just one of those Monday mornings, and I did not want to be a part of it.
Luckily, I work close to the temple.
I ate my lunch on the temple grounds and I was able to go back to work with a much more positive attitude and ready to take on the rest of the day. 
And it worked! The rest of the day went a lot smoother. 
However, as we were getting ready to leave, the words, "Everyone can go except Stephanie," came out of my assistant manager's mouth.
Not exactly exciting words to hear. 
We had a really nice chat about different things, and then she broke the news to me. 
For those of you who need a refresher, about a month ago I found out I was going to be able to go down to 20 hours at work and I was pretty stoked. 
Well today, I found out that isn't going to be possible anymore. 
My district manager decided we don't need another teller, and without that teller I can't decrease my hours. 
She followed that news with her understanding if I want to leave or transfer to a different branch. 
Pretty much I wanted to cry as I drove home today. 
I have less than two months to make a decision as to what to do.
I'm starting 18 credit hours next semester (in January) and working 30 hours on top of that will kill me. 
I guess it is time to start the job search! 

Luckily at FHE we had a lesson about faith.
I know that as I put my faith in Heavenly Father and turn to Him for help, He will guide me!
I know that He will help me find the best job for me at this time! 
I guess sometimes when everything seems to be fitting together perfectly, I can expect to have a change. 
It will be interesting to see how things all work out, but it is a journey I am looking forward to take. 
Things may not work out how I planned or how I wanted, but they will work out for the best. 
I am excited for that!
Let this new journey begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment