Monday, October 25, 2010

Someday.....

Someday, I will be able to understand why everything has happened in my life......but for now, I will learn all that I can from each experience. 
♥ Someday, I will be able to give a definite answer to what I am going to school for.....but for now, I will just keep working toward my degree and enjoying my classes. 
♥ Someday, I will have a job that I love going to....but for now, I will just be thankful to have such a good job and make the most of it!
♥ Someday, I will get married for time and all eternity to a wonderful man who loves my goofy self (yes, I am a goof!)...but for now, I will prepare myself to be a good wife. 
♥ Someday, I will have wonderful children of my own....but for now, I will learn the things I need to and prepare to be a good mother. 
♥ Someday, I will be the person I want to be....but for now, I will work on changes I need to make, one thing at a time. 
♥ Someday, I will reach the climb of life....but for now, I will find joy in the journey!


So often I find myself saying, "Someday I'll do this" or "Someday this will happen." 
There is nothing wrong with that, in my opinion, but as I started to do this more and more, I asked myself, "What am I going to do right now?"
I was thinking about this a lot at work, since Mondays are my days that I have a lot of alone time at work, and can get some of my best thinking done. 
Anyway, I made a list of all the "someday's" I could think of that I have said recently.
Then by all of them, I wrote what I can be doing now on my climb to these "Someday's."
After all, "it's all about the climb!"



I am thankful for the learning experiences I have on my "climb" to these different peaks in my life. 
Although many times I get discouraged and feel like I can't keep going, I am glad for the resources I have to keep pushing me along! 
Life truly is a climb, but the view is great! 

1 comment:

  1. Someday... you will learn how far ahead of the game you are. You have experienced more in your life than most people get in their lifetime. Embrace the trials, the only true failure in your life comes when you don't learn from the trials you've been given.

    Happy Half-birthday!

    ReplyDelete