Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 1!

I saw this idea on my friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do!
It is 30 days of ME!
Every day there is a specific subject or question!
I love blogging and thought it would be something interesting to do...
so here it goes!

Day 1: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts!


The Picture:
(Yes, that is toilet paper....don't worry about it!)

The Facts:

1) I have 4 brothers and am the middle child! Yes, growing up I was more spoiled.
2) My left hand and arm is smaller than my right. I am like Nemo! (You can't really notice unless you look for it!)
3) I am a Super Target junkie! I go there quite often and buy way too many things! If you ask where I got something, chances are it was at Super Target! 
4) I love accessories! I feel naked without my CTR ring, earrings, and a necklace on everyday!
5) I love doing crafts, even though I'm not good at them. I recently started making flower clips and headbands! They are fun! I also enjoy scrapbooking. 
6) The temple is my absolute favorite place! There is no where else I'd rather be on a bad day or on any day for that manner! 
7) I LOVE Disney! The Disney princesses are the best, especially Belle! 
8) I LOVE dancing! Swing and ballroom dancing in particular. I'm not very good at it, but have so much fun learning. 
9) Mexican food is my favorite. I could eat it everyday!
10) Yellow and bright pink are my favorite colors! They are just fun and make me happy.
11) Running has become my new favorite hobby. There is just something about it!
12) I LOVE children! Sometimes I think they are easier to relate to than adults. I want to work with them someday! 
13) I have a big fear of heights! I get really sick to my stomach when I am too far from the ground. But, I love airplane rides...go figure that one. 
14) I love music! All kinds. I used to be a strict country fan, but have branched out to loving all kinds! There is something special about belting out songs at the top of your lungs in the car. I love it!
15) I love pictures. I love looking at old ones and remembering times past. I also love looking at pictures that are artistic, like for weddings or families. I have done some photography (like my blog banner) and would love to make time to do more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment