Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 5!

A Picture of Somewhere You've Been to:

I am going to be a little rebellious on this one too. 
I don't like this "one picture" thing, so here are a few pictures of different places I've been!
I haven't been out of the United States, but I've been to some fun places in it!
Here are some of my fun adventures:

Brigham Young University

La Jolla Beach

Provo Temple

Seaworld 

Salt Lake Temple 

San Diego Temple

Arizona Science Center

Pennsylvania

Tucson

Super Target (I had to include that!)

These are just a few places I have been through out my life!
Outside of Arizona, I have been to California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Canada!
However, I do have a very lengthy list of places I would love to travel to!

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment