Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 4!

A Habit you wish you didn't have:

There are a few habits I wish I didn't have. 
The one I hate the most is a little odd, so be prepared. 
I have a really bad habit of picking at my thumbs. 
Like until the point where they are bleeding. 
It usually just starts with picking at a hangnail, 
then when I get anxiety I pick at it more and more until my thumbs are cut up.
I don't realize I do it until it is done. 
But that is always a good indicator to me when I am anxious about something. 
Probably not the best indicator. 
It is quite a weird habit, and not a good one. 
I usually result in having band-aids on my thumbs to cover up cuts or to prevent me from making them worse. 
It is not good! 
So if anyone has ANY suggestions to stop this madness, PLEASE share!
This habit has got to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment