Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"You know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change, but pretty soon...everything's different."
~Bill Watterson

This quote is on the fridge at my boyfriend's house. 
I read it every time I go to his house, usually more than one time.
For some reason this morning I had this quote on my mind and it caused me just to think about my life.
It made me realize how true this quote is. 
I think sometimes I just get in this set routine and do the same thing every week, 
so I feel like nothing changes.
But then when I stop to compare today to the same time last month, even last week,
I can see a lot has changed.
What a great feeling!
Change is a marvelous thing!
It helps us grow and learn!
What joy can come through noticing the simplest changes in our lives!
It's the little things that make the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment