Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Results!

So I finished my challenge this last week!
Although, I must admit that I didn't do as well as I wanted to.
For example, I still checked my Facebook occasionally, and I did do a blog post.
However, I monitored how much time I spent on these things.......a lot!
I was careful that if I went on Facebook that it was only for two minutes top (Except one day when I went on a bit longer than that!)
So all in all I feel like I did pretty good!
I was able to get a lot more accomplished and it was wonderful.
It was kind of cool because during conference Elder Cook gave a talk and in it he talked about being so distracted by things and how we need to just have time away from the distractions. 
We need distraction free time to think!
That time to think makes all the difference in a day! 
Now my desire to even go on Facebook has decreased greatly.
It is amazing! 
I am glad I was able to challenge myself to do this and I am quite pleased with the results!

1 comment: