Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last night I had the opportunity to go to the dress rehearsal of the Easter Pageant at the temple. 
It could possibly be the best experience I've ever had at the Easter pageant.
Since it was only the dress rehearsal, not many people were there and we were able to sit in the third row. 
I think because I was able to see everything so vividly it had a huge impact on the whole performance.
Of course, I always love watching the Easter pageant and it touches me every time I see it. 
This time was just different, and I loved it even more! 
Since then I've been thinking a lot about the Easter season. 
One message from the pageant that really hit me is the fact that Easter is not just about celebrating the resurrection of Christ.
It is celebrating His whole life and many miracles.
One of the greatest miracles He provides is the healing power.
Not only did Christ heal people of their infirmities while He was on the Earth, because of His Atonement we are able to receive healing still.
Christ knows every feeling we have. He has experienced every pain, joy, sickness, and literally everything we feel, and because of that He knows how to help and heal us when we need it most! 
It is amazing what can happen when we Believe in Him!

This wonderful truth has been on my mind a lot lately, and was just reemphasized at the Easter pageant, and at the start of this Easter season. In lieu of that message, I felt it important to post these two videos. The first is a song called, "When you Believe," by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. I came across it this week and love the message of it. "There can be miracles, when you believe!" 
The second is a slideshow I put together. The song is "Believe," by Jenee Wright Prince, and most of the pictures are from the Reflections of Christ collection done by Mark Mabry. This song is also another one of my favorites with a powerful message. "He is the way to the Father, believe!" This message along with the pictures, I feel do a great job depicting the life of Christ and the many miracles that are possible through Him!

Believe!





Mark 9:23- "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." 

No comments:

Post a Comment