Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Growth and the Comfort Zone

I feel like I have been blogging an unusual amount of times these days. 
I guess I have just had a lot of thoughts that I feel like blogging, so bear with me. 
I guess my hope is that someone else will benefit from it. 

A couple weeks ago some one told me this quote:

"There's no growth in the comfort zone, 
and there's no comfort in the growth zone."

Ever since I have heard that, I have made it my new motto for my life.
When I have been faced with uncomfortable situations, I just say to myself 
"There's no growth in the comfort zone." 
And it reminds me that everything will be okay. 

Too often lately I have found myself in the comfort zone. 
While it has been nice, and provided an ease to life, it is not beneficial. 
At. All. 

I've realized my need to step out of the comfort zone and head into the growth zone. 
So here's my new self challenge:

Every day I will look for opportunities to step out of the comfort zone and head into the growth zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment