In 8 short days, I will be graduating with my master's in Early Childhood Education.
Let me tell you, these past two years has been a journey filled with many adventures and many lessons.
Here are some of the lessons I learned in my journey as a grad student:
1) No matter how many times you feel like quitting....Don't!
2) Taking time to play is crucial!
3) Prayer is amazing, and eases a frazzled mind.
4) If you continue doing what's right, miracles will happen.
5) Full time work + Full time grad school= Complete Burnout
6) Even if your program is online, you can make good friends to help you through.
7) Tears are definitely not worth it!
8) In the end, it is worth it!!
Overall, I am grateful for my experience as a grad student. Would I do it again? .....probably not!
But for now, I am grateful that I made it through!