Sunday, November 3, 2013

{Days 2 and 3}

{Day 2} (I got busy yesterday and didn't get to post): I am thankful for my job with Serendipity Cinematography. 
I came across this job "randomly" and it just seemed perfect with my schedule. 
Little did I know, it would be something I really love. 
For those of you who don't know, I work for this wedding video company. I am a video coordinator which means I go to weddings and help with the two people taking the video. It is a lot of fun, and I get to meet a lot of people and see a bunch of different weddings. 
However, the thing I love most is it helps me reaffirm my beliefs weekly. 
This may sound weird, but being around people week after week that have very different beliefs and lifestyles as me has made me had a greater appreciation for who I am and what I believe. 
Who knew all these great things would come from such a random job?

{Day 3}: Today I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and have the true Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Tonight I was able to attend a Church Education System Devotional with Elder Osguthorpe. Although there were technical difficulties that caused us to be unable to watch the whole thing (that is on my list for tomorrow), the message he started to share was just what I needed. He had us share with a friend the blessings we have seen in our lives from being a member of the Church and having the restored Gospel. As I did this, I was reminded that I really could not imagine my life any other way. The Gospel is truly everything to me and the biggest blessing I could ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment