Monday, June 10, 2013

Some of my Favorite Recipes

Because I have been asked about some of the recipes I mentioned in my last post, 
I decided to dedicate some posts to sharing some of my favorite {Healthy} recipes. 
Here are the ones I have made so far, and I will share more when I try more! 
Enjoy!

Banana, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Smoothie:
1/4 Peanut Butter
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I use Greek yogurt for more protein)
1/2 Cup milk (I use Coconut Milk)
1/3 Cup oatmeal 
Cinnamon
1 Frozen banana
Blend and Enjoy!

Spinach, Artichoke, Tomato Pizza:
Pre-made mini pizza crust
Spinach Spread (we get it at Wal-Mart)
Jarred Artichoke
Roma Tomato
Fresh Spinach 
Feta cheese
Spread spinach dip on pizza (this is your sauce). Top with toppings. 
Follow instructions on pizza crust package to bake. 

Pineapple "Ice Cream":
Blend Frozen Pineapple and coconut milk to get a thick sorbet consistency. 
Enjoy! 

Frozen Bananas:
Slice up bananas and roll in peanut butter and nuts. 
Freeze and enjoy! 
These are my new favorite snacks! So refreshing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment