Sunday, April 14, 2013

{Kid at Heart}

This weekend I was reminded of a simple truth about myself.
I am a.....

{Kid at Heart}

And I'm not even sad about it. 

It all started when my roommate invited me to go to Disney on Ice with her family, as they had an extra ticket. 
Let me tell you something about Disney on Ice, it has been my dream to see it since I was a little girl.
not even kidding. 
I remember seeing the commercials come on TV and begging my mom to see it, and it never happened. 
Thankfully that desire was still in my heart. 
Let me tell you, 
It. Was. {AMAZING!!}
I couldn't help but smile as the characters reenacted some of my favorite childhood Disney movies. 
What was even more amazing is the fact that they were on {ice Skates} and did some pretty amazing tricks. 
I'm not even ashamed to say that I was impressed and was a little sad when it was over. 
Here are some pictures I was able to capture:





You are never too old for {Disney}.

My Childlike indulgence was not ended with Disney on Ice. 
Later that night, I was able to go to ASU Gammage to see Beauty and the Beast. 
This was also a {Dream Come True}.

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, and has been forever. 
Seeing it live was one of the most incredible things ever! 
Not to mention we bought tickets 6 months ago. 
Yep, We had to wait 6 long months to see it. 
But, it was worth the wait. 
It was so wonderful and once again I enjoyed every single second of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment