Sunday, April 29, 2012

Birthday Blitz!

Those who know me very well know that my birthday time is always one of my favorite times. 
You may also know that I believe in week long birthday celebrations because they are just so fun! 
This year's celebration definitely met the week long criteria and was filled with TONS of fun. 
It all started the Wednesday before my birthday.....

The roommate and I headed to one of my favorite places for dinner.....

and then headed to ASU and enjoyed one of my favorite musicals!

It was such a fun night and we had a good laugh about the audience in attendance with us.....
One of these things is not like the other! :)

The next night a group of friends and I went out for a birthday dinner at a tasty Thai restaurant, called Thai Spices. The food was great and the company was fun! 
(Here is most of the group from the night. A few people took off before the picture was taken.) 

The next celebration took place on the Sunday night before my birthday. I headed over to my mom's house and had a tasty  Mexican dinner....my favorite! And spent some time with my family!
(Apparently all I do for birthdays is eat)

My actual birthday was quite fun too! 
I awoke that morning to a funly decorated house! 
Here are a few of those pics....


Then bright and early I went to my last Institute Council meeting, which was the best way to start the day. 
I spent the majority of the day at work and then after work came home to do some homework.
Then we headed out for a delicious dinner at Joe's BBQ...and I was surprised with Sprinkles Cupcakes for dessert! 
It was quite fun and definitely delicious! 

A huge thanks to all those who contributed to the birthday celebrations! 
It was definitely one of the best ones I've ever had and more than I could ever ask for! 
Birthdays are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment