Sunday, April 29, 2012

And Some More Fun!

These past few weeks have been filled with so much fun in addition to all the birthday fun.
Here is some more fun that's been going on:

-We've recently put a quote board in our house to capture those day to day silly quotes. It has been a lot of fun to have a conversation followed by "Oh that needs to go on the board" and then to read through the quotes and just laugh about them. 
-Pajama night at Zoyo Yogurt:
Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite things and it's even better when you get 50% off for wearing PJ's. 
-Special Olympics:
I attended the opening ceremony of the Special Olympics at MCC. It was such a fun night being around special  spirits. One of my favorite parts was dancing with/talking to a lot of the participates. 
 This man made me so happy to meet. He was so excited to dance with many girls and write their names down after he danced with them. 
Here is a picture of everyone dancing from our view on the stands. 

Life has just been spontaneous and fun and I am just loving it! 

Coming up: 
COLLEGE GRADUATION! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Graduation! I am so jealous you are walking. I decided to opt out if it and I am now wishing I didn't.

    ReplyDelete