Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That!

It's hard to believe that December is moving along so quickly! 
It seems like yesterday was just the beginning of the month. 
Well, I have been keeping busy with finishing up my semester (I only have one more! Weird!), working (I just started a new job at an elementary school and LOVE it!), and just having fun! 
I love this time of year and the joy and happiness that comes with it!
December is always full of a lot of just fun events, and I have been loving every minute of it! 
Here's a little recap of what's been going on in pictures:
(I just discovered how to make these while helping my friend with her blog and am quite excited!)

Hope you all are enjoying the most wonderful time of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment