Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Feet!

I will admit...I am a girly girl!
I love putting together different outfits,
and figuring out different hairstyles to go with different outfits!
I love it!
I also love buying and wearing new girls to have more variety in outfits!
However, one big factor that makes me different from most "girly girls" is shoes!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE shoes!
I just have a hard time finding shoes I love for reasonable prices, so I don't end up buying a lot of shoes, and end up just wearing flip flops. 
(I really have a hard time paying more than $20 for a pair of shoes unless they are running shoes or unless I need them for work)

Well this last week I was at the shoe store because I needed some shoes for work.
(I have worn the same pair every day for the past two years. It was time for new ones!)
As I was there I did my usual look around, not expecting to find anything spectacular!
Oh, I was wrong!
I came across these gems.....

With Fourth of July coming up, I couldn't say no!
Best part.....they were on sale for $12 AND they are super comfortable!
Not going to lie, I am pretty excited to wear these shoes and I am pretty pleased that I was drawn to something besides sandals!
I now have happy feet! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment