Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here's to Number Four

How do you go from zero to four car accidents in two and a half months?
I really don't know how to give you an answer to it, but all I can say is I have now done it. 
Yesterday marked my fourth car accident since Mid-December. 
Pretty ridiculous?
I think so! 
It has been in four different cars!
Luckily, only one of them was my fault, and I was only driving in two of them.
Also, yesterday was just a fender bender.
I have a nice character mark in my back bumper.
Wonderful, isn't it?

Here's to NO more car accidents! 
I am pretty sure I have had my share for a life time.
My friend asked me how this keeps happening to me, and I really don't have an answer!
All I know, is it's weird!
NO more! I am SO done!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment