Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happiness is.....

~LOVING my job and my co-workers!
~Eating Paradise Bakery cookies! (Thanks to work...I am addicted!)
~A good run! (I have to work off those cookies!)
~Spending time cooking in the kitchen AND cleaning up afterward! (Yes, I enjoy the clean up!)
~Having one week left of a beastly class!
~Understanding my Stats class and crazy professor!
~LOVING my Advanced Marriage and Family class, and doing case studies in it (Family case studies are so interesting to me! I LOVE them! That's why I am going to be a social worker!)
~Knowing I get my bachelor's degree in one year!
~Having a craft list a mile long and finding joy in working through it!
~A full moon!
~Listening to the sound of rain from my nice warm bed!
~Seeing the joy of a newly married couple!
~Laughing with friends!
~Walking around the temple grounds at night! (Or anytime really!)

(It is so breathe taking! I LOVE it!)
~Late night chats with two best friends!
~Setting goals and achieving them!
~Making necessary changes in my life!
~Taking risks that reach out of your comfort zone!
~Knowing I am a daughter of God!
~A good institute class!
~Feeling peace in knowing that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that life WILL indeed work out!


"Happiness is a journey, not a destination!"
~Father Alfred D'Souza 

No comments:

Post a Comment