Sunday, November 21, 2010

My New Love!

I have found a new love in life, and it's called.....COOKING!!
This past weekend I have had many opportunities to cook different things, and I absolutely LOVED it!
I started off on Thursday by making French Toast (something simple) for my little brothers before they went to school!
Then I decided I needed to make something yummy for a Sunday breakfast!
So I did some googling since we don't have too many amazing recipes, and found the recipe for Pumpkin Muffins with cream cheese frosting!

I decided that would be perfect since this is the only time of the year that pumpkin tastes delicious!
So I made a batch and they turned out delicious!
They were getting eaten super fast so I decided to use up the rest of the pumpkin and made two more batches after church!
Well, I also decided that a good Sunday dinner was necessary!
So I did some more googling and found a recipe for breaded ranch chicken.
So I made that along with scalloped potatoes, and got together a salad and some rolls! 

I am quite excited to see how it turns out!
I just love planning meals out, going grocery shopping, and being in the kitchen making them!
It is so fun for me to try new things and cooking is a great way to do that! 
It does get a little tiring after all the clean up, etc. 
But it is SO worth it!
Cooking is the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you have found a love of cooking. I always try to make something for someone else every week. My favorites are epicurious.com, allrecipes.com, cooksillustrated.com

    ReplyDelete