Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful!

This is my favorite time of the year! 
I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving and the events that follow!
I love to spend the time to especially think of the blessings in my life!
Of course, we should do this daily, but I love reflecting on what I am thankful for at this time of the year.
Last year, I did a post about some of the things I am thankful for. 
I am still thankful for those things listed in that post, along with many others.
However, this year, I am especially thankful for the trials, or growing experiences as I like to call them, in my life!
The other night, it really hit me how much of a blessing trials are in my life.
I thought about some of the trials I have gone through.
They seemed like huge mountains that were impossible to climb, but now as I look back on them, I realize they were just grains of sand.
With the help of Heavenly Father, I was able to become a stronger person and overcome those mountains in my life!
Those experiences have shaped my life, and I am so thankful for that!
Although I hate trials when I am going through them, I am thankful for them in my life!
It is so amazing to look back at where I was and where I am!
That brings great joy and hope and serves as a reminder that I can do hard things!
It truly is a huge blessing in my life!
I hope I can always remember that!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 
Take some time to reflect on what you are thankful for!
You might be surprised!!


No comments:

Post a Comment