Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 19th Birthday- April 23rd, 2010!

Well, I am officially 19!
 I had a nice day to celebrate!
Well, I had to work from 8:30-6:30 on my birthday so I was a little bummed about that,
but my boss actually made it a lot of fun for me.
When I got to work, they decorated a teller station for me with happy birthday signs and balloons.
So all day, customers wished me Happy Birthday.
That's probably the most "Happy Birthday's"  I have received in a day!
It was fun though!
To top it off, my boss asked me the night before what kind of treat she should bring for my birthday.
I honestly had no idea, but I the time I was craving chocolate and strawberries.
So, my boss brought in a chocolate fountain for the day!
She also brought strawberries, rice crispie treats, bananas, and short cakes to dip into in.
Needless to say it was delicious!
So it was nice to have that to snack on all day.
My co-workers all gave me a hard time because usually we just have cake to celebrate birthdays,
but if you ask, you shall receive! 
Also, my boss made me a plate of chocolate covered strawberries to take home. 
So work was actually wonderful!
Also, on my lunch break, I decided to treat myself to a special birthday lunch.
So I went to Tia Rosa's and got my favorite cheese enchiladas, which also were delish!
It was wonderful!
Then, after work, I just hung out with my family.
My brother was down from Flagstaff, and my grandma, brother and sister-in-law all came over.
We just ate dinner and chatted and had a good time. Then, Kenny, Sarah, Connor, and I decided to go to Petsmart to look for a chinchilla. We were unsuccessful in finding one, but we had a good time looking at the other rodents and fish. Then we went to Krispy Kreme to get my birthday dozen and came back and relaxed. 
Here are the pictures from the night: (we didn't take too many)
This is my pink birthday cake! My mom got me a used one (look closely at the bottom right corner)!
Just kidding...my mom almost dropped the cake when she was carrying it to the table, so her hand ended up through the frosting. We had a good laugh about that, and joking that I got a used birthday cake.
My little bonfire! I'm getting old!
I can still blow them out in one breathe! Hopefully my wish comes true! :)
We couldn't go to Krispy Kreme without getting the hats! We had fun wearing them the whole way home! 
Kripsy Kreme hat + dancing in the car= people laughing at you! Fun Times! 

All in all it was a great birthday! It's going to be a great year too! Here's to my last year as a teenager!! WEIRD! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stephanie!! Hope you enjoy your last year as a teenager. Sounds like you had a great day celebrating. And if that's a bonfire on your cake with 19 candles, then what is it on my cake with way more candles than that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday! Sorry I missed it! :[ but I miss you and hope you are doing well! :]

    ReplyDelete