Saturday, January 16, 2010

Be Careful What You Ask For Cause You Just Might Get It!

The quote, "Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it!" has been on my mind these past few weeks. Well, one of my new years resolutions is to be more patient and more optimistic during trials, and I have been praying that I may become more patient and develop patience. I know that Heavenly Father answered that prayer by providing an opportunity for me to test my patience. This last week, Fiona the Ford Focus (my car) decided she was done. Basically, my transmission finally is giving up and my car has been in the shop since then. So I have been car-less for over week, which is always frustrating to lose that independence. And I have been stressed out searching for cars as school rapidly approaches. Like I said, Heavenly Father definitely did answer my prayers! Now I have the hard part of appreciating what I asked for. It hasn't been easy for me to be completely patient as I search for a reliable car. It would be so easy for me to settle on a decent one, but I know that if I am patient and prove to Heavenly Father that I can be patient, He will help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment