Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I absolutely love Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! This year has been by far the greatest season so far! Everyone has been so happy and giving! I have experienced the true Christmas spirit in thinking about the birth of our Savior and putting more effort into spending time with my family! That has definitely made a huge difference! I have experienced the true joy of Christmas and couldn't be happier! I have even seen it in my little brothers, which has been marvelous! Today one of my little brothers said the cutest things that showed it. My brother, Colton, who is 13, was talking about how excited he is for tomorrow. Then my little brother Connor, who is 11, said, "I am excited too! I am also excited for tonight because we get to spend time with a lot of family." It was so tender that he realizes what Christmas is about! I love it and it contributed to the Christmas spirit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment